Do not start this test until your invigilator asks you to do so
This is a test for ‘Level 2 Anatomy and Physiology for Exercise’.
Examination conditions apply during the test, you must comply with the instructions of the invigilator at all times.
Completing the test.
This assessment will test your knowledge of Anatomy and Physiology for Exercise, which is required for employment and/or career progression in an Active Leisure environment.
This test consists of 40 questions, you have 60 minutes to complete it.
- You should try to complete all of the questions to the best of your ability
- If you make a mistake, click on the back button to return to a previous question
- You can review all of your responses before you finish the test
- Your test will automatically close at the end of your allocated time
- All of your submitted answers will be saved automatically