This qualification provides learners with the knowledge and skills required to be able to programme safe and effective exercise for both pre and postnatal clients, taking into account the physiological and biomechanical changes associated with pregnancy and the key health and safety considerations for pre and postnatal clients taking part in physical activity.
The course is certified by ActiveIQ and recognised by CIMSPA.
Upon completion, you will be awarded the ‘L3 Supporting pre and postnatal clients with exercise and nutrition’ qualification.
- Online and face-to-face student options
- Record your assessments and send them to tutors electronically or attend a practical day
- Access to a team of experienced tutors
- Learn at your own pace
L3 Supporting pre and postnatal clients with exercise and nutrition
Learners must hold one of the following, or equivalent:
- Level 2 Certificate in Gym Instructing.
- Level 2 Certificate in Group Training.
- Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training.
- Level 3 Diploma in Instructing Pilates Matwork.
- Level 3 Diploma in Teaching Yoga.
Not only is this qualification endorsed by CIMSPA, we are also an approved CIMSPA Training Provider. You can rest assured that the quality of our courses is the very best.
This is the new Practitioner qualification, that meets the new and updated CIMSPA standards. Beware of providers that are still offering old standard qualifications that don’t meet CIMSPA standards, they won’t be recognised.