This internationally recognised course (through CIMSPA membership) is perfect for anyone who has the Level 2 Gym/Fitness Instructing qualification and wants progress to become a Personal Trainer. The course meets the requirements set by CIMSPA(The Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity). To enrol in this course you must already hold the Level 2 Certificate in Gym/Fitness Instructing. Once complete you will hold the Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training, and will be ready to start your career as a fully qualified Personal Trainer.
Our face to face courses are held in various London & Birmingham locations. The course runs over a period of 4 weeks and you will be expected to attend 2 days per week (8 days in total).
The course is certified by Innovate Awarding and recognised by CIMSPA.
- Once complete you can start working in a gym as a fully qualified Personal Trainer
- Benefit from attending physical classes with experienced and qualified tutors
- Learn with like-minded students and build your health and fitness network
- Only 4 weeks to pass the course
- Various dates available
- Unit 1: Anatomy and physiology for personal training
- Unit 1a: The human body – Anatomy and physiology
- Unit 1b: Impact of exercise on the body
- Unit 2: Nutrition
- Unit 2a: Nutrition and healthy eating
- Unit 2b: Applying the principles of nutrition to training programmes
- Unit 3: Introduction to personal training
- Unit 3a: Personal training overview