This internationally recognised course (through CIMSPA membership) is perfect for anyone who has the Level 2 Gym/Fitness Instructing qualification and wants progress to become a Personal Trainer. The course meets the requirements set by CIMSPA(The Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity). To enrol in this course you must already hold the Level 2 Certificate in Gym/Fitness Instructing. Once complete you will hold the Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training, and will be ready to start your career as a fully qualified Personal Trainer.
The course is certified by Innovate Awarding and recognised by CIMSPA.
- Progress to a fully qualified Personal Trainer
- Record your assessments and send them to tutors electronically
- Access to a team of experienced tutors
- Learn at your own pace
- 12 months in which to pass the course
- Most students pass in between 4 and 8 months… but can be quicker
- Unit 1: Anatomy and physiology for personal training
- Unit 1a: The human body – Anatomy and physiology
- Unit 1b: Impact of exercise on the body
- Unit 2: Nutrition
- Unit 2a: Nutrition and healthy eating
- Unit 2b: Applying the principles of nutrition to training programmes
- Unit 3: Introduction to personal training
- Unit 3a: Personal training overview
You can either pay the full amount or select our finance option, here’s how it works:
Total cost of course: £699.00
Deposit (1st payment): £69.90
9 monthly instalments: £69.90
Not only is this qualification endorsed by CIMSPA, we are an approved CIMSPA Training Provider. You can rest assured that the quality of our courses is the very best.
This is the new Practitioner qualification, that meets the new and updated CIMSPA standards. Beware of providers that are still offering old standard qualifications that don’t meet CIMSPA standards, they won’t be recognised.