This internationally recognised course (through CIMSPA membership) is perfect for anyone who wants to become a Personal Trainer. The course meets the requirements set by CIMSPA (The Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity). There are 2 levels of education covered in this course, it includes the Level 2 Certificate in Gym Instructing and the Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training. Once complete you will hold the Level 3 Diploma in Gym Instructing and Personal Training Practitioner, and will be ready to start your career as a fully qualified Personal Trainer.
Our face to face courses are held in various London & Birmingham locations. The course runs over a period of 8 weeks and you will be expected to attend 2 days per week (16 days in total).
The course is certified by Innovate Awarding and recognised by CIMSPA.
- 2 qualifications in 1 course
- Once complete you can start working in a gym as a fully qualified personal trainer
- Benefit from attending physical classes with experienced and qualified tutors
- Learn with like-minded students and build your health and fitness network
- Only 8 weeks to complete the course
- Various dates available
Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing
- Unit 1: Anatomy and physiology for personal training
- Unit 1a: The human body – Anatomy and physiology
- Unit 1b: Impact of exercise on the body
- Unit 2: Nutrition
- Unit 2a: Nutrition and healthy eating
- Unit 2b: Applying the principles of nutrition to training programmes
- Unit 3: Introduction to personal training
- Unit 3a: Personal training overview