This internationally recognised course (through CIMSPA membership) is perfect for anyone who wants to become a Personal Trainer. The course meets the requirements set by CIMSPA (The Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity). There are 2 levels of education covered in this course, which includes the Level 2 Certificate in Gym Instructing and the Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training. Once complete you will hold the Level 3 Diploma in Gym Instructing and Personal Training Practitioner and will be ready to start your career as a fully qualified Personal Trainer.
The course is certified by Focus Awards and recognised by CIMSPA… Educate Fitness is a ‘CIMSPA Training Provider Partner’.
- 2 qualifications in 1 course
- Record your assessments and send them to tutors electronically
- Access to a team of experienced tutors
- Learn at your own pace
- 12 months in which to pass the course
- Most students pass in between 6 and 10 months… but can be quicker
Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing
- Unit 1:Applied anatomy and physiology
- Unit 2: Lifestyle management and motivation for personal training
- Unit 3: Consultation assessment and programme design for personal training
- Unit 4: Planning and delivering personal training programmes
- Unit 5: Nutrition for physical activity
You can either pay the full amount or select our finance option, here’s how it works:
Total cost of course: £849.00
Deposit (1st payment): £70.75
11 monthly instalments: £70.75
Not only is this qualification endorsed by CIMSPA, we are an approved CIMSPA Training Provider. You can rest assured that the quality of our courses is the very best.
This is the new Practitioner qualification, that meets the new and updated CIMSPA standards. Beware of providers that are still offering old standard qualifications that don’t meet CIMSPA standards, they won’t be recognised.